Intel® B75 Express Chipset Based
MSI B75 GAMING motherboards are designed to provide gamers with best-in-
class features and technology. Backed by the imposing looks of MSI's dragon,
each motherboard is an engineering masterpiece tailored to gaming perfection.
Killer™ E2200 Game Networking
The Killer™ E2200 Intelligent Networking Platform is built for maximum networking performance for online games and high-quality streaming media. Featuring Advanced Stream Detect™, Killer E2200 automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge. With this exclusive, automatic traffic prioritization, games and real-time chat get priority over low-level system chatter, giving you the lowest latency for game data on the most controllable network hardware available.
Through the detection and prioritization of gaming traffic you can finally fully utilize your network without fear of being kicked from an on-line game because of high ping. This enables true multi-tasking without manually enabling or disabling applications, updates and installations. Killer networking actually allows you to use your PC 24 hours a day.
Gaming Device Port
You want more FPS, lower ping, but why use a pro-gaming mouse with old-fashioned standards? MSI Gaming Device Port is optimized for high polling rate mice (500 to 1000 Hz) which lowers your mouse's response time from 8 milliseconds to 1 millisecond! This gives a much smoother mouse response in games. The additional gold plating on the ports enhances the durability drastically and ensures your PS/2 and USB ports are always working when you ship out to a LAN party.
Military Class III Components
Military Class III components is the next step in high quality components. The Super Ferrite Choke and Solid CAP will make sure that your PC runs more stable under extreme gaming conditions.
With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP's have been a staple in high-end design mainboard designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan.
Super Ferrite Choke
Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35 degree Celsius lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
Click BIOS II
Click BIOS 2 gives an easy to navigate full featured graphical user interface to the traditional BIOS features. Support-ing the latest hardware like 3TB hard drives and a wide range of languages.
Total Fan Control
With an awesome product comes an inspiring heat sink! Styled after the iconic MSI GAMING dragon. The heat sink is oversized to provide the best thermal transfer and heat dissipation to enable your PC to just game 24 hours per day.
• Supports 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® B75 Express
• Memory speed support up to DDR3 1333MHz are provided on 2nd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors (codename Sandy Bridge, 32nm)
• Memory speed support up to DDR3 1600MHz are provided on 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors (codename Ivy Bridge, 22nm)
Note: DDR3 1600 MHz memory support vary based on the Intel® Ivy Bridge processors use
• Memory speed support beyond DDR3 1600MHz are provided on some 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7-3770K CPUs. It will vary based on the quality of CPU.
• Support up to 32GB of system memory*
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed may be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• Support Dual-Channel mode, two DIMMs per channel
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- PCI_E2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x16 speed
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot
- PCI_E4 supports up to PCIe 2.0 x4 speed
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• 3 x PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® B75 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports one SATAIII ports (SATA1) by B75
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® B75 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports five SATAII ports (SATA2~6) by B75
• 2 x USB 3.0 rear IO ports by Intel® B75
• 2 x USB 3.0 onboard connector by Intel® B75
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Killer Network(E2205)
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 5 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x Serial ATAIII connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Front Panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x HDMI® port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x DVI port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x Graphic Card port with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @75Hz
MSI Reminds You...
• This motherboard supports dual-display function by any two onboard graphics output ports (HDMI+DVI,DVI+VGA or VGA+HDMI).
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 304.8 x 243.84mm ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes.