Terms and Conditions
Event Duration and Enrolment
- From. (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in November 1st – December 31st , 2020 MY Year end Promo (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one or more eligible product(s) (see below).
- Go to the “2020MY Year end” Event registration page located at https://my.msi.com/Promotion/2020MYyearend/nb and register Your eligible MSI product. You may register for one (1) promotion bundle for each eligible product purchased.
- Provide all information required in the registration page and a copy of your proof of
purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name, invoice date*, and
* Invoice date must be between November 1st – December 31st , 2020.
- Submitting Your invoice and checking the “I agree to these terms and conditions” or similarly titled boxes shall be deemed as your agreement to the Event Terms and Conditions.
- Await MSI approval or rejection of Event eligibility. Verification may take 7 – 10 business
Physical promotion bundle(s) will be delivered after the Event ends. Delivery may take up to 2 – 4 weeks, or more due to customs clearance.
- Eligible MSI products and Corresponding Promotion Bundle (limited quantities apply – while
Eligible Product Promotion Bundle GS75 Stealth 10SFS-424MY
GS75 Stealth 10SF-499MY
GS66 Stealth 10SGS-072MY
GS66 Stealth 10SFS-075MY
GE75 Raider 10SGS-443MY
GE75 Raider 10SF-442MY
GS66 Stealth 10SE-076MY
GS66 Stealth 10SD-621MY
GE66 Raider 10SGS-449MY
GE66 Raider 10SFS-450MY
GE66 Raider 10SF-484MY
GP75 Leopard 10SFK-409MY
One (1) Gaming Headset H991
One (1) mouse pad
One (1) Dragon key chain
- Eligible regions: Malaysia. You must be a legal resident in the specified region.
- All purchases must be made from local MSI distributors or resellers in Malaysia.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that
may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption
code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may
indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information
we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to
contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for
as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as
warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better
products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third
party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute
this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws
to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
- You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
Participant Representation and Warranties.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- iii) MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI Warranties Exclusion.
Limitation of Liability.
- This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
- I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.