Terms and Conditions
- Event Duration and Enrolment. From. June 22th ~July 12th ,2020 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI 2020 Mid year Promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one or more eligible product(s) (see below).
- Go to the “MSI Mid year Promo” Event registration page located at https://my.msi.com/Promotion/2020midyear and register Your eligible MSI product. You may register for one (1) promotion bundle for each eligible product purchased.
- Provide all information required in the registration page and a copy of your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name, invoice date*, and shop/vendor name. * Invoice date must be between June 22th ~July 12th ,2020.
- Submitting Your invoice and checking the “I agree to these terms and conditions” or similarly titled boxes shall be deemed as your agreement to the Event Terms and Conditions.
- Await MSI approval or rejection of Event eligibility. Verification may take 7 – 10 business days.
Physical promotion bundle(s) will be delivered after the Event ends. Delivery may take up to 2 – 4 weeks, or more due to customs clearance.
- Eligible MSI products and Corresponding Promotion Bundle (limited quantities apply – while supplies last):
Eligible Product Promotion Bundle Prestige 15 A10SC-065MY
Prestige 15 A10SC-076MY
Prestige 14 A10RB-057MY
Prestige 14 A10RAS-087MY
Prestige 14 A10SC-227MY
Prestige 14 A10RAS-223MY
One (1) MSI Stealth Backpack Modern 14 B4MW-025MY
Modern 14 B4MW-049BN
Modern 14 A10M-819MY
Modern 14 A10M-670MY
Modern 15 A10RAS-202MY
Modern 15 A10RB-030MY
Modern 15 A10RAS-251MY
One (1) Gaming mouse Alpha 15 A3DDK-026MY
Alpha 15 A3DDK-097BN
Alpha 15 A3DDK-054MY
Alpha 15 A3DD-049BN
One (1) MSI Alpha Gaming headset
One (1) Alpha Edition Touch N GO card
- Eligible regions: Malaysia. You must be a legal resident in the specified region.
- All purchases must be made from local MSI distributors or resellers in Malaysia.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information,
and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner:
to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg.
When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties,
except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable
laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
- You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation
- This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
- I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.