1.Event Duration and Enrolment.
From Dec. 7th 2019 – Jan. 31st, 2020 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Unleash Your Hunting Spirit” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners and register your product in MSI Member Center. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered. System integrators, original brand manufacturers, and I-café customers are not participating MSI partners for this Event.
- You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more redemption items while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Unleash Your Hunting Spirit” promotion. All registration and redemption must be completed no later than Feb. 14th, 2020. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted – you will be notified when trying to register.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Dec. 7th, 2019 – Jan. 31st, 2020. If necessary, MSI may ask You provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the game code (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to fourteen (14) business days if You are required to provide additional information.
Note: Due to game publisher code release schedules, game codes for approved participants who successfully registered between Dec. 7th, 2019 – Jan. 8th, 2020, will be sent out to each participant’s registered email on or after Jan. 9th, 2020.
- Note: Due to game publisher code release schedules, game codes for approved participants who successfully registered between Dec. 7th, 2019 – Jan. 8th, 2020, will be sent out to each participant’s registered email on or after Jan. 9th, 2020.
- MSI reserves the right to verify, approve, or deny submissions in its sole discretion if Event registration is incomplete, not provided within seven (7) days of MSI’s request, or provided after the Event registration period.
- Game Code: (1) copy of Monster Hunter: World and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. Game code (valued at USD$59.99) per piece of eligible product. Limited game code quantities apply. Game code(s) may be activated through Steam between Jan. 10th – Dec. 31st, 2020, and will automatically expire after Dec. 31st, 2020.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligible MSI products:
||GT76 Titan DT 9SG, GT76 Titan DT 9SF, GT76 Titan 9SG, GT76 Titan 9SF, GT63 Titan 9SG, GT63 Titan 9SF, GS65 Stealth 9SG, GS65 Stealth 9SF, GS65 Stealth 9SE, GS65 Stealth 9SD, GE65 Raider 9SF, GE65 Raider 9SE, GE65 Raider 9SD, GT75 Titan 9SG, GT75 Titan 9SF, GS75 Stealth 9SG, GS75 Stealth 9SF, GS75 Stealth 9SE , GS75 Stealth 9SD, GE75 Raider 9SG, GE75 Raider 9SF, GE75 Raider 9SE, GE63 Raider RGB 9SG, GE63 Raider RGB 9SF, GE63 Raider RGB 9SE
||MAG Z390 TOMAHAWK , MAG Z390M MORTAR , MEG Z390 ACE , MEG Z390 GODLIKE , MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC , MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS , MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON , MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC , MPG Z390I GAMING EDGE AC , MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC , MEG X570 GODLIKE, MEG X570 ACE, MEG X570 UNIFY, MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI, MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI, MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
||Optix MPG27CQ , Optix MPG27CQ2 , Optix MPG341CQR , Optix MPG341CQRV, Optix MAG271CQP , Optix MAG271CQR , Optix MAG272CQR , Optix MAG272QP , Optix MAG272QR , Optix MAG27CQ , Optix MAG321CQR , Optix MAG322CQR , Optix MAG322CQRV , Optix MAG341CQ, Oculux NXG251R , Oculux NXG252R
||MPG SEKIRA 500X, MPG SEKIRA 500P, MPG SEKIRA 500G, MPG GUNGNIR 100, MPG GUNGNIR 100DMPG, GUNGNIR 100P
- Eligible Regions(Regional available applies):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Serbia, Russia, Reunion, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Moldova, Montenegro, Macedonia, Slovenia, Ireland, Hungary, Republic of Kosovo.
- North America and Latin America
USA, Canada, Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, República, Dominicana, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Asia Pacific
Australia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong.
- Middle East
Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Yemen, South Africa.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments of these terms without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
5.Participant Representation and Warranties.
- You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
7.Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- i) MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- i) to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- ii) MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
8.MSI Warranties Exclusion.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9.Limitation of Liability.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
- □ I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.